2P 2 Gun Carbine to Handgun-11/21/20
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit there own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- AR-15 Carbine with Sling (Optics highly encouraged but not required)
- Handgun & Handgun Holster (.9MM, .40, .45 Highly Suggested)
- Magazine Pouches for Both Handgun & Carbine
- 3 Magazines or more for Carbine & Handgun
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Carbine (No Steel Core Ammo or XM193)
- 50 Rounds of Factory Ammunition Soft Point or Hollow Point for your carbine
- 100 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Handgun
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
(Prepaid Customers Only): Please select regular price and use coupon code PPP75 at check out to register at no cost.
(Platinum Members Only): Please select member price and use coupon code PPP50 at check out to register at no cost.
Are you a member yet? Members save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click to join today.
This course has pre requisites!
Completion of Defensive Handgun Level 1 and Tactical Carbine Level 1 required to attend this course. Some waivers to attend this course may be granted for LEO, Military, Competitive shooters etc, etc! All waivers must be granted by the training director only and documentation will be required.