4 Hr Tac Handgun & Carbine Basics-6/26/21
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit there own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- AR-15 Carbine with Sling (Optics highly encouraged but not required)
- Handgun & Handgun Holster (.9MM, .40, .45 Highly Suggested)
- Magazine Pouches for Both Handgun & Carbine
- 3 Magazines or more for Carbine & Handgun
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 75-100Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Carbine
- 75-100 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Handgun
What you will learn!
- Fundamentals of Firearms Safety
- Fundamentals of Tactical Shooting
- Basic Nomenclature for the carbine and handgun
- Loading & Unloading your Handgun & Carbine Safely
- 4 Count Draw (Handgun)
- Rapid Reloads
- Zeroing your Carbine
- Basic Carbine to Handgun Transitioning
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
Are you a member yet? Member save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click the link to join today.