Critical Handgun Level 1 & Intro-09/10/22
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit their own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
- If you have no firearms expereince whatsoever please consider just the Intro to handgun course or personal training
Equipment Requirements for Critical Handgun Level 1 and or Intro to Handgun
- Semi Auto Handgun (9mm .40 or .45 suggested)
- Strong Side Hip Holster
- 3 Magazines or more with Magazine Pouch
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 50 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Intro to Handgun
- 200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Handgun Level 1
Intro to Handgun 10AM-3PM
Critical Handgun Level 1 10AM-530PM
You are not required to register for both courses. Please select the intro course or the full day course when registering.
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401