Critical Handgun Level 1 & Intro-9/11/21
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit their own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
Equipment Requirements for Critical Handgun Level 1 and or Intro to Handgun
- Semi Auto Handgun (9mm .40 or .45 suggested)
- Strong Side Hip Holster
- 3 Magazines or more with Magazine Pouch
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 50 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Intro to Handgun
- 200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Handgun Level 1
Intro to Handgun 10AM-3PM
Critical Handgun Level 1 10AM-530PM
You are not required to register for both courses. Please select the intro course or the full day course when registering.
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
(Prepaid Customers Only): Please select regular price and use coupon code PPP200 at check out to register at no cost.
(Platinum Members Only): Please select member price and use coupon code PPP100 at check out to register at no cost.
Are you a member yet? Members save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click to join today.