Pistol Carbine Night Shoot-05/21/22
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit there own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- Pistol Caliber Carbine Only with Sling (Optics highly encouraged but not required)
- Magazine Pouches
- 3 Magazines or more for Pistol Caliber Carbine
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Carbine (.9MM, .40, .45 or .22LR highly encouraged but not required)
- Weapons Mounted Light Source
- NVG/Thermal Scopes/Lazers/PEQ or DBAL equipment allowed
Overnight camping allowed for approved members
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
(Prepaid Customers Only): Please select regular price and use coupon code PPP75 at check out to register at no cost.
(Platinum Members Only): Please select member price and use coupon code PPP50 at check out to register at no cost.