Pistol Carbine Night Shoot-11/17/23
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit there own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly.
- Completion of our carbine course required. Some waivers may be granted.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- Pistol Caliber Carbine Only with Sling (Optics highly encouraged but not required)
- Magazine Pouches
- 3 Magazines or more for Pistol Caliber Carbine(.22LR, (9mm/40 highly suggested)
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 200 Rounds of Factory Ammunition for Carbine (.9MM, .40, .45 or .22LR highly encouraged but not required)
- Weapons Mounted Light Source
- NVG/Thermal Scopes/Lazers/PEQ or DBAL equipment allowed
- Overnight camping allowed for approved members
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
Are you a member yet? Member save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click to join today!
This course has pre requisites!
Completion of Critical Carbine required to attend this course. Some waivers to attend this course may be granted for LEO, Military, Competitive shooters etc, etc! All waivers must be granted by the training director only and documentation will be required.