Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit their own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly.
- This is a monthly proficiency course for active members only. Some waivers may be granted!
- Completion of CDG approved handgun course & level 2 handgun required.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- Semi Auto Handgun (9mm .40 or .45 suggested)
- Strong Side Hip Holster
- 3 Magazines or more with Magazine Pouch
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 150 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
9AM-12PM- Geared up and ready to brief at 0900
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
For more information on this course: Click Here!
This course has pre requisites!
To attend this course you must have completed the following:
Critical Handgun Level 1 & 2. Some waivers to attend this course may be granted for LEO, Military, Competitive shooters etc etc! All waivers must be granted by the training director only and documentation will be required.
Are you a member yet? Members save 25% to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click here to join today.