Texas LTC Live Fire Qual- Registration Link
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit their own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly. Certificates are given to students who complete our courses accordingly.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- Semi Auto Handgun (.22LR, 380ACP, 9mm .40 or .45 suggested)
- Strong Side Hip Holster
- 3 Magazines or more with Magazine Pouch
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 50 Rounds of Factory Ammunition
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
This is a live fire qualification course. Make sure you know how to properly and safely use your handgun. If you fail the qualfication we will not certifiy you. Bring your completed LTC-100 form from your online provider!!!
Are you a member yet? Member save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click here to join today.
This course has pre requisites!
Completion of some form of previous handgun training highly suggested but not required. If you fail to handle your handgun safely or fail to pass the Texas LTC live fire qualification you will not get your LTC-100.