Critical Shotgun & SSS-5/25/24
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit there own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly.
- If you have any physical limitations that prevent you from handling your firearm safely please consider private training.
Equipment Requirements for this Course:
- Pump Action or Semi Auto Shotgun (12 Guage Highly Suggested)
- Shotgun Sling
- Belt Shot Shell Holder or Carrier
- Eye Protection
- Ball Cap or Beanie
- Hearing Protection
- 250 Rounds of Birdshot Ammunition
- 10 Rounds of 00 Buck
- 5 Rifle Slugs
10AM-530PM Full Course
130PM-530PM SSS Only- Must have completed full shotgun course
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
Are you a member yet? Members save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click to join today.
This course has pre requisites!
In order to attend SSS- Shotgun only, you must have already completed our Critical Shotgun course. Some waivers to attend this course may be granted for LEO, Military, Competitive shooters etc, etc! All waivers must be granted by the training director only and documentation will be required.