Emergency Survival & Preparedness Field Course-11/29-12/1
This class and field exercise evolution will put you through the basics in a field enviroment for survival purposes. This is an outdoor course
Minimum of 4 paying students required to have course. Online deposit is for deposit only. Balance will be due the day of the course payable to Milepro LLC
Non Refundable Deposit $50
Non Member $500
What you will learn
• Safety & Security in the Unknown
• Determine Survivor’s Mission
• Shelter Requirements
• Fire Making
• Hygiene, Sanitation & Clothing
• Survival Kits
• Land Navigation and Travel
• Water & Food Procurement
• Signaling & Communication
Please Read Prior to Registering!
- ALL TRAINING RESERVATIONS & PURCHASES MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO ATTENDING & ARE FINAL! NO REFUNDS PERIOD!
- Each participant must submit their own individual order. Do not add quantities, we need to know who you are prior to training.
- Did you submit your "Online Training & Identification Policy Form"? We require an updated one every 4 months per participant prior to attending the class.
- Make sure you have all the required equipment to complete this course properly.
Hours (Subject to Change)
CDG Range 13 Located at Hunt County Paintball
3593 State Hwy 34 North
Greenville, Texas 75401
Are you a member yet? Member save up to 50%!
Consider one of our many "Select" membership options for you and any immediate family members. If you are serious about maintaining your self defense skills than you need to take advantage of our monthly proficiency programs and save by joining our membership program! Click to join today.